Home » » I LOVE YOU

I LOVE YOU

Written By Prashanth kumar Nagati on Wednesday, April 18, 2012 | 4:41 AM

All day long, I will be thinking about you.
Even when I try not to think about you, I'll
be thinking about you.
When I close my eyes, I'll be thinking
about you. When I open my eyes,I'll be
thinking about you.
When I think about the beauty of the
season, I think about you.
Even when I say goodnight to the stars, I
think about you.
And when I slip beneath the softness of
my blanket and gone in to the bliss of
sweet dreams,
I think about you. I just can't stop thinking
about you.


Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. a2z pulse - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger