Home » » Zanjeer 2 is a compliment: Amitabh

Zanjeer 2 is a compliment: Amitabh

Written By Prashanth kumar Nagati on Tuesday, April 17, 2012 | 12:53 AM

Bollywood icon Amitabh Bachchan, whose
1973 blockbuster Zanjeer is currently
being remade with South Indian superstar
Chiranjeevi's son Ram Charan Teja as the
hero, opined that he takes it as a
compliment.
The remake had initially faced some
opposition with the original film's writers
raising objection, but the matter was
sorted out recently. The new Zanjeer is
directed by Apoorva Lakhia. Bachchan
recently met the Zanjeer crew while he
was at Film City shooting for an ad.
While talking about their meeting,
Bachchan wrote on his blog: "While on set
I learnt that Zanzeer II was being shot on
an adjoining floor and that Charan the
hero and its maker Apoorva Lakhia wanted
to visit me. Charan is a very successful
star in his own right in Telugu cinema and
he is the son of superstar Chiranjeevi, a
dear friend. I met them and wished them
well. The producer is Prakash Mehra's son
Amit... The rights belong to Mehra and
they have the right to make or remake
what they like. I cannot have a say in it."
"I worked as an artist in the film and got
my remuneration for it. Over! Seeking my
opinion would be incorrect.. For this I can
only give my very best wishes. I do hope
they will make a successful film," he
further wrote.

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. a2z pulse - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger